[pacman-dev] Pending 3.2 release thread

Roman Kyrylych roman.kyrylych at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 04:36:24 EDT 2008

2008/6/6 Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com>:
> This thread is meant for discussion about the upcoming 3.2 release
> which I would like to do in the next two to three weeks. It has been a
> while since a major release and I think we should get one out the
> door. At this point I think we can say there should be no large-scale
> feature addition before the release, and I would encourage you to
> heavily use and test the current master git branch on your system to
> ensure we aren't letting anything slip by we shouldn't. I updated
> pacman-git tonight in my repository for i686. I will try to get an
> x86_64 build updated sometime as well.
> Nagy has mentioned that FS#8905 should get looked at before the
> release, and I tend to agree, although I am not sure how to proceed
> with this. Please let me know what you guys think, and if we have any
> pending patches outstanding to fix this issue please resubmit.
> If you feel an outstanding bug should be a blocker, speak now or never.
> We will need one week for translation requests and updates to be
> submitted, so we can continue to do some small-scale fixes at that
> point if they don't affect strings.
> On-topic thoughts/comments/questions are welcome.

I'll try to make Ukrainian translation (mostly done) ready for inclusion.

Roman Kyrylych (Роман Кирилич)

More information about the pacman-dev mailing list