[pacman-dev] List packages from a given repo

Allan McRae mcrae_allan at hotmail.com
Fri May 9 21:29:05 EDT 2008

Xavier wrote:
> and bask in the glory and speed of perl

Oooo, I am, I am!

Now I preface this by saying I know next to nothing about perl....  but
from what I can tell, this script looks good.  Just one query, when
adding an item to a hash, does perl not return an indicator about
whether a new item was created or not?  If so, we can probably combine
the adding of the "pacman -Q" list and the creation of the intersection.

Otherwise, I'm happy to bung the copyright notice on the top and
recreate the patch.

Allan