[pacman-dev] PLEASE take my patches. PLEASE.

Bryan Ischo bji-keyword-pacman.3644cb at www.ischo.com
Sat Feb 14 18:30:15 EST 2009

I hate to be reduced to begging, but after weeks of no one taking my
patches, this is what I have to do.  I jumped through every hoop I was
asked to jump through to get my patches accepted (and to be honest,
there were ALOT of hoops).  My most recent patches apply to the source
code without any conflicts and address all outstanding issues raised on
this list.  Dan McGee said that if I addressed those issues, he'd take
my patches.  Well I did, weeks ago, and yet, my patches are not in the tree.

So this is one last attempt on my part to try to get a pacman dev to
apply my patches to the master git tree.  It should be trivially easy -
should take all of a few seconds.

Thanks,
Bryan