[pacman-dev] New Patches

Bryan Ischo bji-keyword-pacman.3644cb at www.ischo.com
Wed Jan 14 06:34:22 EST 2009

Hey all.  I've broken my change into 5 patches, which have already been
sent to the list.

The big one is patch #2, which adds the new ignore logic to deps.c.
Although the number of lines edited is large, it's just the addition of
a new data structure, some helper methods, and a rework of
_alpm_resolvedeps().  There is no way to reduce the size of this patch.

I hope that these patches are satisfactory.  If you'd just give them a
try they should merge nicely into your tree.  Create a branch and merge
them in and test them out.  That's what git is good at right?!?

Please note that these patches replace all previous patches I've sent to
this list.

Thanks,
Bryan