[pacman-dev] My new patches

Bryan Ischo bji-keyword-pacman.3644cb at www.ischo.com
Fri Jan 16 20:33:36 EST 2009

The first three patches I just sent to the list encompass the new
implementation of the IgnorePkg/IgnoreGroup behavior.  These changes are
much smaller (although the addition of better documentation blocks makes
them look bigger than they are in terms of code size) than my previous
changes, but they accomplish the same thing (albeit slightly less
efficiently in some cases).

The last patch is the change to the pactest/README which incorporates
feedback from the list.

I tried to make these emails include the patches inline but I do not
know if I was successful.  I used the command:

git format-patch --signoff --stdout --inline HEAD^^^^ | git imap-send

To generate the emails and get them to my IMAP server, from where I sent
them.  In future I might use git send-email instead, I found it
convenient to use git imap-send but if it doesn't produce properly
inlined messages, I can switch to git send-email.

Thanks,
Bryan