[pacman-dev] Syncing pacman and aqpm+shaman release

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 06:13:45 EDT 2009

Hi folks,

First of all thanks everyone, especially Xavier and Dan for pushing the patch
in. Aqpm is, after a rush of fixes yesterday, definitely ready for prime time.
I pushed the latest changes to the git repo yesterday to make it fully
compliant with pacman 3.3.

Now, shaman looks quite stable and working, but I still don't feel like
calling it a final quality product. However, I definitely want to push it with
pacman 3.3 and I'll try my best to fix the last issues (mainly with the config
panel not behaving properly, while ABS support will be marked as "non working"
since I simply have no time now).

So, I wondered if we could set up a way in which we can push pacman, aqpm and
shaman to the repos at the same time.

You can simply pull from the git repos, but I will definitely release a
tarball when the time comes.

What do you think about this?

--

Dario Freddi