[pacman-dev] Pacman 3.3 release imminent

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 08:08:22 EDT 2009

On Thu, Jul 23, 2009 at 3:35 AM, Dan McGee<dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:

> Things *not* getting in 3.3.0:
> * FS#12950, -D operation (way too big of a change late in the game)
> * FS#14208, --print operation (once again, not as big as -D, but lets
> hold off on massive new option addition)

These are maybe not the simplest operations, but they are not really
complex either, and they don't affect the rest.
Besides, I don't really expect any further changes on them.
And I am sure Nagy and I will take the responsibility in the (unlikely
:)) case that something bad happens and will provide hot fixes.