[pacman-dev] untranslated string found (was: Pacman 3.3 release imminent)

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 10:06:33 EDT 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 1:53 PM, Giovanni Scafora<giovanni at archlinux.org> wrote:
> 2009/7/28, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com>:
>> When I'm getting paid $30-$60 an hour to work on this project my
>>  turnaround time will be that fast...until then, things are not on fire
>>  so just wait it out please. :)
>
> I could give you more, about $100 an hour...  :-)

What would be a huge help is for anyone to put the translations branch
together. This means collecting the various translation updates that
have flowed in the last couple of days, getting them into git with the
correct author attribution, and making sure they are "clean" and don't
change more than necessary. I think we had some tricks with msgfmt
last time to do this- does anyone remember? It might have just
consisted of importing the new translation file in and then running
"make languagecode.po-update".