[pacman-dev] Doing more stuff with optdepends

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:59:35 EDT 2009

Let me add more fire here: what I feel is really missing is an option (maybe a
pmtransflag for implementation details) for installing optdepends. Otherwise,
even with those suggestions, they really remain nothing but some lines of
text. It could be implemented as a flag (better imho) or as a pacman.conf
option