[pacman-dev] Info pages install template(was: alpmtrigger: triggering events after all packages got installed...)

Dan McGee dpmcgee at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 09:33:34 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 8:27 AM, Allan McRae <allan at archlinux.org> wrote:
> Given all we need to currently do for the install file for info pages is to
> copy the prototype and list the info pages to install, you suggestion really
> is no less work.

On this note, the template has a rather unfortunate side effect in
that it is not #!/bin/sh compatible, unless that happens to be linked
to bash. Epic fail every time I install a package with info pages on
my system that has /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash, it is really quite a
shame...

The shift crud left behind does not help the situation either.