[pacman-dev] Pacman 3.3.1 release?

Xavier shiningxc at gmail.com
Wed Sep 16 08:11:11 EDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 16, 2009 at 1:57 PM, Dan McGee <dpmcgee at gmail.com> wrote:
> Any blockers or objections to going with what we pretty much have
> right now? We'll need a (short) translation period of course as we
> updated and added some messages, but I can't think of much else.

One objection : someone (probably me) should actually update one
translation to check everything is fine before any translation period,
even minor ones.
Many times I detected some problems while translating after the string
freeze, and it was obviously too late to fix.
So if this could be done systematically, it would be perfect :)