[pacman-dev] Include globbing - Was: Release plans

Xavier Chantry chantry.xavier at gmail.com
Mon May 17 19:16:32 CEST 2010

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 6:15 PM, Marc - A. Dahlhaus <mad at wol.de> wrote:

> It would be very nice if Xavier or you could take a look at it as i
> don't want to step on anybodies foots along the way if i change this...

You really wouldn't. When you spot a regression caused by a commit
that doesn't mention the regression anywhere (commit log or in the
code), it's almost certainly unwanted. So a patch is welcome :)
It's just as Dan said, the only use of Include I ever see if to
include mirror list in Server section, so I overlooked your usage.

Can you please test the attached untested patch ?