[pacman-dev] pyalpm docs

Erick Pérez erick.red at gmail.com
Tue Apr 26 12:50:15 EDT 2011

Hi:

I've been searching for python bindings for alpm and I found this
<http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2011-April/012896.html>

The problem is that I want to use it and I the functions doesn't seems
to work. Also I tried pycman scrit and I got some errors.

Note: I installed the pyalpm package from AUR

I want to use it, but I just simply doesn't know how.
I think this comment will fit too to the developers of libalpm, Ok, I
can work with the C headers, but I will need a minimal example of how
to interface with the lib. Something really simple, like test app, not
the pacman code pls

Thxs in advance.

PS: The reason, I'm trying to make a pacman front-end, but as pacman
is already a front-end of libalpm, then I'm trying to make other
libalpm front-end.

Erick

--
El derecho de expresar nuestros pensamientos tiene algún significado
tan sólo si somos capaces de tener pensamientos propios.