[pacman-dev] [ Package Signing ] Your signature please

Alf Gaida info at g-com.eu
Sat Feb 19 18:22:16 EST 2011

Am 19. Feb. 11, 23:42:18 schrieb Daniel Mendler:
> It makes a big difference if your system is compromised. And then you
> will care about it. I don't understand this naive and short-sighted opinion.
>
> Daniel
I'm _not_ naive and short-sighted. i just don't care. If i were concernd about
this there will be only two ways to go: Don't use arch and anythig pacman-
related or implement it by myself. So my descision is: I use arch and don't
implement it. If i had the time, the knowledge and the interest to do so i
would. I'm not interested in.