[pacman-dev] Plurals (was: [translation] Let's start the work for 3.5.0 release)

Nagy Gabor ngaba at bibl.u-szeged.hu
Sun Mar 6 20:36:17 EST 2011

> We're using transifex this time around, and going cold turkey, so I
> won't even look at translations submitted here.
>
> http://projects.archlinux.org/pacman.git/tree/doc/translation-help.txt

Hi, I cannot get msgid_plurals to work:
I tried to copy the French .po file, so I did the following:
"Plural-Forms: nplurals=2; plural=(n > 1)\n"
#, c-format
msgid "Do you want to skip the above package for this upgrade?"
msgid_plural "Do you want to skip the above packages for this upgrade?"
msgstr[0] "Mellőzzük a fenti csomag telepítését?"
msgstr[1] "Mellőzzük a fenti csomagok telepítését?"

I always get msgstr[0]. What is wrong? (Btw, any help in the
translation-help.txt file would be nice.)

NG