[pacman-dev] Removal of pacsearch?

Pierre Neidhardt ambrevar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 06:34:09 EST 2013

pacsearch "Add[s] color and install information to a pacman -Ss search".
This contrib script has last been updated for pacman 3.2 if I recall
correctly. Since pacman now comes with color support, I feel like this script
has become obsolete. Beside being redundant, it is slower and colors are
somewhat less readable (as subjective as it may be).

Shall we remove pacsearch from the contrib scripts?

--
Pierre Neidhardt

Whenever people agree with me I always feel I must be wrong.
		-- Oscar Wilde