[pacman-dev] Please make the colourised output exactly like that of "pacman-color"

Xavion xavion.0 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 18:01:25 EDT 2013

Hi Allan,

I found some time to finish adding better colourisation support to the '
information <http://imgur.com/a/DL4ky#2>' and
'upgrade<http://imgur.com/a/DL4ky#5>'
commands.  Click on those two links to see screenshots of how 'pacman' will
look after my changes are merged into the trunk.

I also want to list the package names in bold during upgrades (e.g.
"downgrading *tpack*" in this case), but that section of the code is a bit
tricky.  I'll see if I can figure out a way to get this happening while
you're busy merging in those other three patches.

patches into two parts.  This is because I've just woven my 'information'
colourisation code right into the thick of things, so that it fits in
naturally rather than being an add-on.

--
Regards, Xavion.