[pacman-dev] [translations] can't push to Transifex

Jente Hidskes jthidskes at outlook.com
Sat Jun 22 17:17:18 EDT 2013

Hey all,

First of, please excuse me if I'm not doing this correctly. It's my first translation project.

Some days ago I noticed that Pacman was half translated in Dutch but what I saw disturbed me; it was poorly done (I mean no disrespect towards the translator). I looked into translating, so I made an account at Transifex and send a request to join the Dutch translation group.

I waited a day (impatient?) but am still not accepted. Regardless, I had a go at translating and I just finished translating all of Pacman itself in a couple of hours work.

I would like to push this to Transifex, but when I try to I get "Error 401: UNAUTHORIZED". I guess I have to be accepted into the team first to push translations? However, the maintainer seems to have been active last over a year ago so now I'm in doubt on what to do.

Should I wait a bit longer, or can I contact the maintainer some how? For what it's worth, the maintainer is "swilkens".

Thanks in advance for your replies,

Jente