[pacman-dev] Please make the colourised output exactly like that of "pacman-color"

Xavion xavion.0 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 23:24:15 EDT 2013

Hi All,

I finally garnered the willpower to get off my arse and do something about
this.  I've attached a patch that adds colourised output to the information
commands.  I've tried hard to ensure that the style and location of my code
is suitable.

As you can tell from the attached screenshot, these colours surpass those
of "pacman-color".  Once you've accepted my changes, I'll start adding to
the colourisation of the upgrade commands.  In the meantime, let me know if
you want me to be doing something differently.

--
Regards, Xavion.