[pacman-dev] Please make the colourised output exactly like that of "pacman-color"

Xavion xavion.0 at gmail.com
Tue May 28 02:09:49 EDT 2013

Thanks for the prompt and detailed reply.  I will happily wait for those
patches to be merged, and then modify mine if necessary.  I will also look
into resubmitting it, and any future ones, via Git.  As I haven't done any
collaborative coding in several years, there's been no need to advance
beyond Subversion :-).

Also, I've thought of two other things since sending my last email.  Would
you prefer that I merge my new code into the "string_display()" and
"list_display()" functions.  Doing so would make my patch less of a
band-aid solution.  I didn't do this at first in case you didn't want me
messing with those functions.

Secondly, you'll notice that the "Description" text was yellow in the
screenshot attached to my last email.  Similarly, I'd like to make the
"Conflicts With" text red if you're okay with it.  These colours are
normally used for warnings and errors respectively.  Are you happy for me
to reuse them for different reasons here?