[pacman-dev] Location of the Pacman Home Page source?

Colin Woodbury colin at fosskers.ca
Fri Dec 4 16:43:05 UTC 2020

Thanks Eli!

It looks like I had been grepping for `meson compile` and not `meson build`, hence I couldn't find it. It seems like the asciidoc was already updated some time ago, just not uploaded to the site itself.

Also, in both `index.asciidoc` and `NEWS`, 5.2.2 was never given release notes. Should we add those, or just wait for the impending 6.0?