[pacman-dev] Location of the Pacman Home Page source?

Eli Schwartz eschwartz at archlinux.org
Fri Dec 4 21:25:56 UTC 2020

On 12/4/20 11:43 AM, Colin Woodbury wrote:
> Thanks Eli!
>
> It looks like I had been grepping for `meson compile` and not `meson
> build`, hence I couldn't find it. It seems like the asciidoc was
> already updated some time ago, just not uploaded to the site itself.

Should be a simple matter of bumping the version in
https://github.com/archlinux/infrastructure/blob/master/playbooks/tasks/pacman-website.yml

The 6.0 release will need the playbook to be updated to use meson
instead of configure/make.

> Also, in both `index.asciidoc` and `NEWS`, 5.2.2 was never given
> release notes. Should we add those, or just wait for the impending
> 6.0?

It got updated, appropriately, on the release/5.2.x branch. That will
probably get synced once I write the release notes for 6.0, as happened
last time...

--
Eli Schwartz
Bug Wrangler and Trusted User