[pacman-dev] Showing optional dependencies in pactree output

Frederick Zhang frederick888 at tsundere.moe
Mon May 4 17:28:47 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I noticed that there is a patch by Johannes available at [1] which adds
a new flag to pactree to show optional dependencies as well. I think
this is a nice feature to have however it seems that the patch was never
merged.

I just tried it out locally and managed to compile with a few minor
changes. If it wasn't rejected for some reason guess I could submit a
patch if needed?

[1] https://lists.archlinux.org/pipermail/pacman-dev/2016-February/020922.html
--
Best regards,
Frederick Zhang

Email: frederick888 at tsundere.moe
PGP:   8BFB EA5B 4C44 BFAC C8EC 5F93 1F92 8BE6 0D8B C11D