[arch-dev-public] Getting to New Arch SCM Layout and Repo Management

Alexander Baldeck kth5 at archlinuxppc.org
Mon Apr 30 11:10:40 EDT 2007

Paul Mattal wrote:

> Thanks for volunteering interest! Right now, the immediate need may be
> for a sysadmin. I'm hoping to get our "home base" up and running this
> week and then there'll be plenty of setup to do on it.
>
> - P

Well, I have to present some skills here too as others already did.
Sysadmin stuff goes without saying, there's probably not too much that
isn't generic that would concern the admin. So just throw stuff at me as
it comes in if you'd like.

My help as a dev could involve skills like:

* Bash scripting
* C/C++ coding
* Python coding (admitting I'm not too great at it yet)
* PHP (probably not needed)

Cheers,

-U