[arch-dev-public] [signoff] kernel26-2.6.23.11-1

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Mon Dec 17 12:11:47 EST 2007

Am Montag, 17. Dezember 2007 15:42:27 schrieb Jan de Groot:
> [...]

I am not sure why this snapshots are really needed at all. I recompiled the
kernel without alsa nor cfs patches and everything seems to be fine again.

But there are still those strange warnings about pnpacpi: "pnpacpi: exceeded
the max number of mem resources: 12". I did not notice any issue caused by
this; so we might ignore this.

--
archlinux.de