[arch-dev-public] Archlinux [current] status

Travis Willard travis at archlinux.org
Fri May 11 08:20:33 EDT 2007

> So right now we have a _lot_ of orphans (627 at the time of this
> writing).  Here's what I'd like you all to do:

593 now - it's going down, whoo

> Go through the orphan list and adopt anything you think is important
> and/or what you use.

Done.

> If you see a package that you know is useless or
> just doesn't belong in extra, please add it to the Package Cleanup
> wiki page [1].

I think I just realized how little I know about general linux software
- looking over that list, I thought to myself "Important?  dunno.
Important?  dunno." and so on.  For all I know, I could be the
maintainer of some fairly useless pieces of software.  :P

--
Travis