[arch-dev-public] The Arch-ization of packages

Jeff 'codemac' Mickey jeff at archlinux.org
Sat Nov 3 13:48:20 EDT 2007

* On Saturday, November 03 2007, Tobias Powalowski wrote:

>Im against the non archifying, on screenshots you only see the distro that
>runs because of the wallpaper or splash screens nowhere else.
>
>greetings
>tpowa

I agree with tpowa here, I think the arch branding should be kept.  I think
it does a lot for our own PR.  If users don't like it, they can complain
and we'll change it back.

As far as suggested standardization of it, I think that is a good idea as
well.  It gives a unified look.  But I don't think it's something we should
push up to the front of the todo list though... there are many things more
important than it.

    //  jeff

--
.: [ + carpe diem totus tuus + ] :.