[arch-dev-public] Kernel framebuffer logo

Damir Perisa damir.perisa at solnet.ch
Thu Jan 24 19:00:31 EST 2008

Thursday 24 January 2008, Aaron Griffin wrote:
 | I agree. But what Thayer is saying is simply that if it looks
 | really ugly, it makes arch look less polished, graphically.

so does the whole screen, if you force the pixels to be wider than
high :)

we ARE having the arch logo in the kernel replacing the linux 2.0
pinguin (i made it). so i'm not getting the point in discussing if we
want it or not. its just that somebody has to transform the new logo
to the kernel-usable formats and rebuild the kernel. quite easy if
you have the logo in good enough quality (or svg).

- D

--
                  <º)))><