[arch-dev-public] Subversion 1.5.0

Douglas Soares de Andrade dsandrade at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 09:41:18 EDT 2008

Hi guys,

I have been receiving a lot of requests to update subversion to 1.5, so
i would like to know what can we do as we will have to update our repo
and devtools.

For the users that need subversion 1.5.0, i built it and put in my dev
page, so they can use it until we update the repos.

Here is the link:

http://dev.archlinux.org/~douglas/subversion-1.5.0-1-i686.pkg.tar.gz

What can we do to update the repos and use subversion 1.5 ? I know that
we have all the kde work now, but i think we need to do this as soon as
possible.

Thanks for the work =)

--
Douglas Soares de Andrade