[arch-dev-public] xorg move to extra?
pierre at archlinux.de
Tue Oct 14 06:15:20 EDT 2008
Am Dienstag 14 Oktober 2008 09:05:23 schrieb Jan de Groot:
> I don't wish to wait for new non-free drivers, as the non-free vendors
> don't give any information about X.Org 7.4 support on their roadmap. We
> can wait for 6 months if we keep waiting on this.
I agree here. Neither AMD nor NVIDIA seem to publish any information about
xorg 7.4 support yet. So we just have to assume they will never supoort it.
Let's go for it. Just make sure to have an announcement before with some
workaround for users of such affected hardware.
Telefon 0228 9716608
Mobil 0160 95269831
Jabber pierre at jabber.archlinux.de
More information about the arch-dev-public