[arch-dev-public] I think we're ready for GNOME 3.8 in [testing]

Balló György ballogyor at gmail.com
Mon Apr 8 07:27:48 EDT 2013

Hi,

1. I think it would better to move the following packages and their
dependencies to [staging] first, and create a todo list for the necessary
rebuilds:
- evolution-data-server
- gnome-desktop
- js/js185
- libgee/libgee06
- libtracker-sparql

2. I'll maintain gnome-applets, gnome-media, gnome-panel, gnome-screensaver
and metacity (maybe notification-daemon and polkit-gnome also) in the
[community] repository for a while, if they removed from [extra].

--
György Balló
Trusted User