[arch-dev-public] Fix SVN commit mistakes

Alexander Rødseth rodseth at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 09:42:27 EST 2013

Hi again,

2013/1/3 Evangelos Foutras <evangelos at foutrelis.com>:
> On 3 January 2013 15:09, Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com> wrote:
> That does make more sense; thanks for clearing that up. :)

Thanks for clearing that up yourself. :)

But, now I'm confused, because I never used "extrapkg" at all on those
three packages that I maintain.
I don't see any indication anywhere in the changelog for those three
that "extrapkg" have been used either (if that's where it would show
up).

Allan, what is your source for that "extrapkg" has been used on these three?

python-pymongo
go
erlang-cl

And what could be the reason that someone would run extrapkg on these?

Thanks.

--
Sincerely,
  Alexander Rødseth