[arch-dev-public] Moving packages into community
seblu at seblu.net
Mon Feb 10 20:37:57 EST 2014
Most of the time, when a TU is working on adding a new package to
community, he could:
- Send a message on aur-general at al.org
- Write some lines in the AUR package comments
- Open a BR for inclusion
- Push his new package to community.
This let him time to carefully:
- Test his modification
- Start his communication with upstream
- Warn the former AUR maintainers
- Request some feedback.
So, fellow TU, could you verify, before moving a package from AUR to
community, that it is not already in *and* not already in process of
I added some lines about that in our Guidelines.
Sébastien "Seblu" Luttringer
https://seblu.net | Twitter: @seblu42
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 832 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the arch-dev-public