[arch-dev-public] [kde-unstable] 4.13

Andrea Scarpino andrea at archlinux.org
Sat Mar 8 06:00:23 EST 2014

On Sat 08, March 09:38:43 you wrote:
> Nepomuk and Baloo can co-exists, but this is advise against and you've to
> manually disable Nepomuk.

On a second thought, is more easier to just disable Nepomuk for everyone:

* KGet and Plasma-Addons 4.13 have been rebuilt without Nepomuk support.
* I already rebuilt Rekonq in [community] so it does not depends on nepomuk-
core anymore.
* Amarok and Tellico loads Nepomuk at runtime, so basically their plugin will
not be available or simply will not work.
* I'm going to provide KDE-Telepathy beta packages in [kde-unstable].

After this, you can remove soprano, virtuoso-base, nepomuk-core and nepomuk-
widgets.

--
Andrea
Arch Linux Developer