[arch-dev-public] mailman3/hyperkitty/postorius in the repos now

Sébastien Luttringer seblu at seblu.net
Sun Feb 2 18:24:15 UTC 2020

On Sun, 2020-02-02 at 17:48 +0100, David Runge wrote:

> Everyone, feel invited to install and test the applications and propose
> fixes and expansions to the documentation (or packages) as needed.

Hello,

Great! So happy you moved forward. I'll test your work with my building co-owner mailing list.

For the record, the new mailman (3.x) ecosystem is split into several components (with different git and version),
while the current version (2.x) has all in one scm.
I remember you planned to name the package against the components names. Why did you named mailman-core to mailman3?

As soon as we don't require mailman 2.x on our infra, I plan to move mailman to AUR.

Cheers,