[arch-dev-public] Updates to archlinux-keyring and signatures for packager keys

Pierre Schmitz pierre at archlinux.de
Sat Jan 15 12:42:00 UTC 2022

Hi David,

I am very sorry. I misjudged the urgency of this topic. I assumed
signing the additional uid is more a "ncie to have", since pacman and
wkd already works fine. I opened the ticket at
https://gitlab.archlinux.org/archlinux/archlinux-keyring/-/issues/143
so we can create the merge requests once the new uid is fully trusted
as well.

I'll create new (more secure) key pairs once I have a more capable
hardware key. I'll also phase out my master key once a robust web of
trust has been established.

Greetings,

Pierre