[arch-devops] Devops meeting summary - 09/10

Giancarlo Razzolini grazzolini at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 15 00:08:38 UTC 2019

Em outubro 14, 2019 19:39 brent s. escreveu:

> just wanted to suggest something - i'm a borg user for $work and
> personal, and https://backupsy.com/ has some pretty good storage/cost
> ratios (make sure you snag the 40% off-for-life coupon code at the top
> right). it's slow as shit sometimes so your initial sync might take a
> bit of time, but subsequent ones shouldn't be too bad (since borg is
> incremental) and the price for that amount of storage is pretty hard to
> beat.
>
> HTH.

We are still deciding if we are going to use borg for this off site backup or not.
Or we can even use borg to one of these borg services and another tool for backing up
to another place at the same time, if it's cheap enough.

The idea is not to depend on only one tool/location.

Regards,
Giancarlo Razzolini