[arch-events] FrOSCon 2009

Christoph Neuroth christoph.neuroth at gmx.net
Tue May 26 08:29:42 EDT 2009

Hey,

I'll try my best to make it to FrOsCon again, but can't promise it right now as I'm pretty busy...

> I don't expect to make it this year, though there's a possibility that I
> might come if there's an affordable flight or train trip from Bremen to
> Sankt Augustin. Flying from Haugesund to Bremen is nearly free, but from
> Bremen it's quite a distance to Sant Augustin. I won't travel through
> europe by car anymore, it's far too expensive to get out of this country
> with it.
You could try to find someone to carpool. In Germany, mitfahrgelegenheit.de has a lot of offers for cheap travelling, usually around 5€/100km. So you could go from Bremen to Bonn or Köln or something and take the local train from there.

cheers,
Chris