[arch-events] Archcon: places to sleep and to eat?

Dieter Plaetinck dieter at plaetinck.be
Sun Jun 27 16:22:29 EDT 2010

On Sat, 26 Jun 2010 15:19:44 -0600
Dusty Phillips <dusty at archlinux.ca> wrote:

> Hi Dieter,
>
> I have asked Ricardo to join this mailing list and respond to your
> queries, as he is most familiar with that immediate area of Toronto. I
> personally will be rooming with Dan and Jason for the period of the
> conference

cool. in a 3 person campus suite?

> and staying with friends in another area of the city for
> the rest of my trip.

mind if i ask where? (roughly), maybe i can keep it in mind for picking
my place to stay, to make it a bit easier to meet up.

> * Linux Cafe at Bloor and Christie. Because you have to visit a place
> with Linux in the name. ;-)

Is this http://www.linuxcaffe.ca/ ? because that one is already listed
@ http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Archcon_extra_activities

Dieter