[arch-general] Arch Linux presentation in free software events

Ricardo Hernandez ricardoh26 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 27 23:19:00 EDT 2008

Hi Hugo i have seen many people from brasil using arch and the brasilian irc
and forums are full all the time. I´m from Venezuela and i participate in
the flisol event, spreading the arch way. We are only two and don't have a
"presentation" but a lot of people seems to be interested in the proyect and
we gave a lot of cd's. Right now we're builing the Venezuelan Arch
Community.