[arch-general] ? regarding latest Dont Panic updates, and KDE4

richard terry rterry at gnumed.net
Thu Jul 31 00:05:39 EDT 2008

Just upgraded an arch box I've not done any upgrades on for over 12/12 (didn't
even had /etc/pacman.d/ directories, not sure when they changed.

Had one problem - gcc-libs had to be manually upgraded, because x wouldn't
start and was missing a file I think called libgcc_s.so.1.

However after that everything seems to work fine, though unfamiliar format cf
kde3.5

Regards

Richar