[arch-general] Arch Linux Turkish Community Announcement

Alper KANAT alperkanat at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 21:52:02 EDT 2008

Hey All,

We, as the Turkish users of Arch Linux, have created our own community
to support, to translate, to develop our very beloved Linux distro on
all platforms. As our first gift to the community, we have translated
pacman completely to Turkish. It's also being tested by our community
right now.

We set http://www.archlinuxtr.org as our web site (it's currently under
development) and have SVN, Trac projects (still being configured). We
also have #archlinux.tr on irc.freenode.net

We look forward to see anyone commenting, helping, cheering, donating
and of course contributing our work.

Cheers..!

--
Alper KANAT