[arch-general] Dealing with Info documentation

Ryan Sims rwsims at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:50:44 EDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 11:43 AM, Frédéric Perrin
<frederic.perrin at resel.fr> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Alessio Bolognino <themolok.ml at gmail.com> writes:
>> I recall a recent thread in arch-dev-public about a new policy about
>> info docs; I think devs decided to include info docs in the new
>> packages, but I'm not 100% sure.
>
> After some manual searching, I found the following thread :
>
> [arch-dev-public] OMG info pages
> Aaron Griffin aaronmgriffin at gmail.com
> Tue Apr 22 13:05:12 EDT 2008

Here's the link:
http://archlinux.org/pipermail/arch-dev-public/2008-April/005920.html
(it also continues into May).
Doesn't look like anything's been decided.

FWIW, the gnu info docs are all available online, or you can download
them in various formats.  I prefer HTML browsing to info, myself, but
some people really like info.

--
Ryan W Sims