[arch-general] apache-/httpd-config files (was: [arch-dev-public] cleaned-up apache package)

Finkregh arch-general.ml.fink at mafia-server.net
Wed Jun 25 16:01:41 EDT 2008

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 00:31:50 +0200
Pierre Schmitz <pierre at archlinux.de> wrote:

> Btw: does anybody know why the previous maintainer has
> used /etc/httpd/conf instead of /etc/httpd?

Why is that directory used at all?
Doesn't it make more sense to use something like '/etc/apache/' like
e.g. lighttpd does?

Or is there already a policy on that i overlooked?

--
Bitte beachten Sie, dass dem Gesetz zur Vorratsdatenspeicherung zufolge
jeder elektronische Kontakt mit mir sechs Monate lang gespeichert wird.

Please note that according to the German law on data retention,
information on every electronic information exchange with me is retained
for a period of six months.