[arch-general] signoff kernel26-2.6.24.3-6

Geoff capsthorne at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Mar 26 05:37:25 EDT 2008

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 19:21:26 -0500
"Aaron Griffin" <aaronmgriffin at gmail.com> wrote:

<snip>
> Suffice to say: for all the "old timers" out there, I am
> on your side. I *am* an "old timer", and I will do
> everything in my power to make arch what it was.

I switched to Arch last September, from Slackware,
precisely because of what I had learned about Arch "as it
was".  I am not a fanatical purist, or even a computer
science person.  I am just a reasonably well-informed
ordinary user who hates to be babied. I can only say that I
*very* much hope that and your allies you win the battle
Aaron.

Geoff