[arch-general] bluetooth pairing with cellphone

Qadri Muhammad.A.Qadri at gmail.com
Mon Aug 24 20:37:06 EDT 2009

I haven't tested this out yet, but I don't see why it shouldn't work.

Edit /etc/system.d/bluetooth.conf by adding the following lines before
<policy  at_console="true">:
[code]
  <policy group="btuser">
    <allow send_destination="org.bluez"/>
    <allow send_interface="org.bluez.Agent"/>
  </policy>
[/code]
Then create the group btuser and add yourself to it. Restart dbus or your
computer. You should probably then be able to pair as yourself. As a note, I
don't know if you need the send_interface as well, but I assume you do.

MAQ.