[arch-general] Fresh install of 2009.08 -> hal, dbus, PK - no mount of usb for normal user (again...)

Ed Morgan ejr.morgan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 03:00:32 EST 2009

You may have already looked at/tried this, but all I did was use the hack in
here for PK to allow non-root users to mount removable drives and it all
works fine.

http://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/HAL#Mounting_fails

Hope this helps...
--
Ed Morgan

+44 (0)7929 408910                           "Every normal man must be
tempted at times
http://dontfightthefuture.com                to spit on his hands, hoist the
black flag,
http://identi.ca/mo6020                       and begin to slit throats." -