[arch-general] Problem with hard disk - not arch related

Dario carotinobg at yahoo.it
Sat Nov 7 08:07:05 EST 2009

ciao:)

In data sabato 07 novembre 2009 12:24:29, Rogutės Sparnuotos ha scritto:
> Is KMail unable to quote mails or did you drop "inaccessible, " from the
>  quote above (after "used to become")?

KMail is able to quote, it was my fault:) What I meant is: the filesystem
becomes inaccessible after a series of errors. But the filesystem per se is
all right, simply cannot be reached in that particular moment due to something
at lower level.

I'm in need of further proofs of what's going on...

grazie:)

Dario