[arch-general] Latest NVIDIA en kernel update

Manne Merak mannemerak at gmail.com
Fri Apr 23 08:34:36 CEST 2010

I see there are some discussions going on the nvidia, KDE and arch
forums about the performance of KDE 4.4 and latest nvidia driver, no
results yet as I can see.
My current setup with 190.53 works fast and snappy (no special xorg
param); but updating to anything later drops performance by a factor, so
I resisted upgrading nvidia.  Now with the latest kernel update I cannot
keep the 190.53 driver.
Anyone have a solution for performance tweaking the latest KDE and
nvidia combo?  (I dont want to get too out of sync with the updates).

Manne