[arch-general] [arch-dev-public] nilfs-utils moving in core

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Wed Dec 8 07:02:37 EST 2010

Am Tue, 7 Dec 2010 23:45:50 -0500
schrieb Loui Chang <louipc.ist at gmail.com>:

> Ask Microsoft to support every filesystem in existence on their
> standard install CD and core system and maybe us poor Archers with
> our limited time and budget can also rise to your stratospheric
> expectations.

Microsoft has only two filesystems onto which Windows can be installed,
vfat and ntfs. And both of them are supported by Microsoft's install CD.

Linux has a lot more filesystems. That's the difference.

As I said before, I'm not talking about such optional filesystems like
vfat or ntfs being included into [core], but every Linux filesystem.

Heiko